FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS(FAQS)
Surveyflix is a market research platform that gives you the opportunity to voice your opinions and improve the products and services that you use every day. Surveyflix is currently operating in 7 African countries namely: Kenya, South Africa, Nigeria, Uganda, Tanzania, Ghana, and Rwanda.
How do I register?
Our registration is extremely easy and fast. Go to our website, surveyflix.org, and click 'Join Us'. Once you input your details, accept the terms & conditions after which you click on sign up to submit your details
How do I verify my Account?
- You will receive an email immediately after clicking sign up. This email notifies you that you are now a registered member of Reinit Research. All you need to do is to click on the link provided in the mail. This is an account verification process that validates your details and proves you are the sole owner of your account.
- Sometimes this email ends up in the spam / unknown folder of your email programme so always check.
- Remember only verified accounts are awarded after our surveys.
- A username and password are provided for you within this same mail. Use these details to log in to your account and get started.
- You will be awarded between 50-500 points for every survey you complete successfully. The number of points awarded can vary among surveys. We will always tell you how much you will get before you take part in the surveys.
Can I have multiple accounts?
No, this is against our terms and conditions, in the event that a user has multiple accounts, both will be deleted from our database.
How to invite people to our panel?
On your account dashboard, on the left, there is a tab for inviting your friends to our panel. Click on it, you can share the link that pops up or manually add their email addresses.
How are Points Awarded?
- Points are awarded for only a complete survey and after we run data verification to check the quality of responses provided.
- Please note that this might take time and sometimes we have to wait until the whole survey is closed to facilitate this.
- We encourage the responses provided are honest and open to avoid denial of points as a result of bad data.
- The number of points awarded can vary among surveys. We will always tell you how much you will get before you take part in the surveys.
- Participation is always voluntary and consensual.
Points are not awarded for the below scenarios:
- Screen outs- Surveys have a respondent qualification criterion which is normally determined by the first few questions you respond to. If you are disqualified at this stage, you will not be awarded. We however will try as much as possible to send you surveys that we feel you qualify for to avoid these cases.
- Straight lining- When your responses are predictable to a point that we can tell you are not reading the questions properly; you will not be awarded even if you get to the end of the survey. Your interview will be terminated and you will be informed as this undermines data quality. In the long run, if this is repeated, you will be expelled from our panel for good.
- Speeding- Points are not awarded for respondents who speed through a survey. We encourage you to take your time and read through the questions to get a proper understanding so as to provide the required responses. Like straight-lining, the interview is deleted even if you get to the end and you will receive a warning. If this persists you are expelled from the panel as well.
- Double participation- You can only participate once in a survey, attempts to participate multiple times will lead to automatic disqualification.
How do I Redeem my points?
- The minimum redeemable points are 100. You can always redeem at your discretion after hitting the threshold and this will be sent to you in form of airtime within 72 hours of initiating the process.
- Log into your account and click on the redeem points burton to initiate the process. Enter the number of points you want to redeem and submit. We will take it from this point
- Remember 100 points = 1 USD.
- The disbursements are sent via your dully registered phone number.
Why did I not get my points, despite completing the survey?
- It can sometimes take up to several days for earned points to show in your account. This is because points are awarded after a study has been officially closed. Please bear with us as we undergo the process of awarding.
- Feel free to send us an email or chat with us, if you still haven’t received any earned points after 7 days.
Are there any other ways to earn points?
- Apart from the surveys that you are invited to, you can also take part in the surveys posted on our website.
- You can also earn bonus points by inviting your friends to our panel.
Why did I not get any payment after inviting my friends?
Always make sure that the friend you referred to us activates their account just like you did upon signing up by clicking on the link in the email they receive. Otherwise, our system will unfortunately not be able to identify who has recruited the participant.
How will I be invited to participate in your Surveys?
- In order to take part in our online-surveys and be awarded, kindly register on surveyflix website
- We will invite you to participate in our surveys from time to time depending on the respondent qualification criteria. Remember survey participation is at your own will and we will be hoping to get your opinions on as many surveys as you qualify for while at the same time keeping in mind the standard number of invites, we can share with you.
- Our invites will mostly be done via the email you sign up with. At times we will invite you to participate in our surveys via SMS or a call.
- Survey participation periods?
- Survey have a time frame to which new would like to gather your responses. As a result, surveys will only be open during this period after which they are de-activated.
- We sometimes will send you reminders to inform you about the time remaining for your participation.
What types of surveys will I be participating in?
We will have a wide range of topics ranging from different products and services, to your opinions about certain adverts, travel preferences etc.
Companies will use the results, for example, to develop new products or to adapt to the needs of consumers such as yourself.
How often will I be invited to online-surveys?
- As mentioned earlier, we will only invite you for surveys you qualify for when they are available, therefore we cannot tell how many invitations you will receive.
- The number of invitations depends greatly on the country that you live in - surveys are conducted more frequently in some countries than in others.
- Participants are also selected randomly, or there may be a pre-selection depending on age, gender, level of education, profession, place of residence, etc. This depends on the target group requirements set by our clients.
- Updating your profile frequently will allow us to have a better segmentation of our database thus we can easily select you for surveys you will qualify.
How do I make sure that your invites do not end up in my spam box?
If our survey invitations end up in your spam folder, you can adjust your mail settings by adding our mail address to your address book.
What happens with my data and my responses to the surveys I participate in?
- The details you provided when registering and when updating your profile are used for the sole purpose of selecting participants for surveys.
- Responses from surveys cannot be traced back to you as an individual. All data is pooled for analysis.
How come I am getting none or very few invitations to surveys?
There could be several issues such as:
- Profile not updated.
- Your geographic location does not match the survey
- Targeting does not match your profile
Surveys require specific criteria of members, over and above the country of residence. Therefore, if you meet this criterion be sure we will invite you.
- If you don’t rest assured there will be other surveys in the near future in which you can still participate.
- We recommend that you fully complete your profile and to always keep your details up to date. This will allow us to ensure that you are invited to surveys more selectively.
Why is the invitation link to the survey not working?
The following tips may help with future surveys.
- Deactivate your pop-up blocker
- Use Chrome or Firefox as a browser
- Avoid double-clicking the link
- In case of doubt, copy the link to your browser before clicking the “take part” link
- Always use the intended device
- Please note that every link can be clicked only once. As soon as you have clicked a link, the survey is considered to be started and it cannot be opened/re-started after the browser window is closed.
Why am I told that I do not qualify for the survey?
- Specific questions are used to determine whether a participant matches the target group.
- The survey is terminated early on, if you don’t match the target group
Why am I being told that the required number of participants has already been reached, shortly after starting the survey?
- Once the number of responses we intended to get is attained, we always close the survey thus trying to access the survey will prompt this message.
How can I restart the survey or continue it after an interruption?
- Each survey link can be clicked only once. For this reason, it is, unfortunately, not possible to take a break during the survey or to re-start it after closing the browser window.
- In the case of prolonged inactivity, there may be short interruptions of the internet connection leading to the survey being aborted.
- For security reasons and due to international market research guidelines, a survey cannot be continued and the results cannot be included in the analysis.
What is an Overquota?
Surveys have a respondent qualification criterion of which is normally determined by the first few questions you respond to. Once the number of responses we intended to get is attained, we always close the survey thus trying to access the survey will prompt a quota full message.
How to avoid Overquota?
Participate in the survey as soon as it is posted to avoid hitting quota fulls.
What is a "Dropout"
When a respondent enters a survey and for assorted reasons does not finish it; for example when you close the survey tab in the middle of the survey.
What is a "Terminate"
Surveys have a respondent qualification criterion of which is normally determined by the first few questions you respond to. If you are disqualified at this stage, you will not be awarded and will be deemed as a terminate or screen out. We however will try as much as possible to send to you surveys that we feel you qualify for to avoid these cases.
How do I reset my password?
Kindly proceed as follows:
- Log in to your account
- Click on drop-down arrow against your name on the top right side of the home page
- Click “change my password” underneath your name
- Enter the old and new passwords
- We will immediately send you an email containing a link for resetting your password
- Check your inbox
- Click the link in the email
How do I update my profile?
You can update your profile by logging into your account using your email address and password.
- Click on drop-down arrow against your name on the top right side of the home page
- Click “profile” underneath your name
How do I change my email address?
- For security reasons, you are not able to change your own email address. Please send us a short message containing your old and your new email address.
How can I delete my profile?
- Click on drop down arrow against your name on the top right side of the home page
- Click “delete account” underneath your name
- State the reason for deleting your account
We will then receive the request and approve the account deletion within 24 hours.
I have a different question
Please write to us through firstname.lastname@example.org